Connect to VPN: Step 1
Here is a list of frequently asked questions regarding DUO Security and the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client for Colleague VPN access. Who uses DUO and AnyConnect? Faculty and staff who require VPN access for Colleague. This is not for general use by students. Integrate Duo SAML SSO with Anyconnect Secure Remote Access using ISE Posture Configure Remote Access VPN on FTD Managed by FDM 18-May-2020 ASA/AnyConnect: Dynamic Split Tunneling Configuration Example 14-Apr-2020. The Duo Authentication Proxy is an on-premises software service that can be installed either on a Windows Server or a Linux machine.
Open the Cisco AnyConnect application on your computer.
Duo is a user-centric access security platform that provides two-factor authentication, endpoint security, remote access solutions and more to protect sensitive data at scale for all users, all devices and all applications. Download this app from Microsoft Store for Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows 10 Team (Surface Hub), HoloLens, Xbox One. See screenshots, read the latest customer reviews, and compare ratings for AnyConnect.
- In the Start menu, click All Programs > Cisco > Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client
- Click the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client to launch the application.
Type in vpnconnect.rochester.edu then click Connect.
Enter your NetID and password. In the Duo Method box, enter one of the following commands to indicate how you would like to authenticate with Duo two-factor authentication:
- push – Receive a push notification in the Duo Mobile app on your smart phone or tablet.
- sms – Receive an authentication passcode via text message on your mobile phone. Once you have received the text message, re-enter your NetID and password on the VPN login screen, then enter the passcode in the Second Password field.
- phone – Receive a phone call—you must press a key to verify you received the call.
- alternate device – Add a number to the end of the command you enter in the Duo Method field (e.g. push2, phone3)
Click OK, then authenticate through Duo on your device.
When you are connected, you will see the VPN icon (a gray circle and a gold lock) in your system tray.
Duo Anyconnect Login
Disconnect from VPN
Click the Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client icon in your system tray.
Duo Anyconnect Vpn