What we have here is a slight update to SNES9X Custom for OS X as well as a slightly older version of the Classic version. Here is what is new in the OS X port.
Snes9x is a portable, freeware Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) emulator. It basically allows you to play most games designed for the SNES and Super Famicom Nintendo game systems on your PC or Workstation; which includes some real gems that were only ever released in Japan. Snes9x for macOS; Snes9xTYL(mecm)/cm Mod (PSP only) Snes9k 0.09z; Versions. Snes9x-Next is an optimized version of Snes9x 1.52 with speedhacks and is available as a libretro core for RetroArch and ZMZ. Has an option to overclock the SuperFX chip, making games like Star Fox run at a higher FPS. Snes9xTYL(mecm)/cm Mod is a port of Snes9x 1.39 to PSP.
Snes9x Ex Cheats
- (OSX) Fixed the problem that causes crash in OSX 10.1. (zones)
- (OSX) Added some features in Cheat Finder. (zones)
- (OSX) Fixed the bug in Cheat Entry that is related to multibyte language. (zones)
- (OSX) Modified the behavior of Freeze/Defrost screen internally. (zones)
- (OSX) Changed OpenGL code again, which effects nothing for my Pismo, but should work in later Mac.
Snes9x Ex+ Apk
ROMs (Public Domain)
Music Playback / Manipulation